Friday, April 29, 2011

Long Overdue!!!

I know it has been way too long since I last posted pictures! This isn't a comprehensive post, but it does cover the month of April! :) This first was is Nicole in her "exercise clothes." She is sooo cute! :)

And here she is doing yoga. She likes to show us yoga moves (I'm pretty sure she learns them at the Y...)


This is the dress that I made for a good friend of mine. I did a pretty dismal job, but I love the fabric and the buttons! Sewing straight is VERY difficult for me!!!


Here is Nicole getting ready for the OIT Easter Egg "hunt" the day before Easter. She was really excited for this one!


Cole and I posing - she was being so goofy! :)


I had to tickle her to get her to smile! :)


The classic bucket on the head shot.


Now she's just thinking that I take way too many pictures. lol


This is Easter morning. (I realized after I downloaded all of our pictures that most of Easter morning we covered on video, and those take too long for me to upload to the blog right now, so I'll try to get some videos up in the not-too-distant future!) This is Nicole looking for the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid, and trying to sneak up on Daddy. :)


Nicole in the gorgeous dress that Grandma Hollinger made. She loved it and the flower! I'm a little upset about this shot because Ryan took it, but it doesn't really show off the dress. I told him to make sure that we got pictures of Nicole in this dress, and he assured me that he had... Little did I know that they pictures were taken while Nicole was being silly and eating a chocolate covered peep!


Nicole in one of the outfits that Grandma Muench gave her for Easter. She really loves new clothes! :)


And another one of the outfits from Grandma Muench. :) She said that she looks like a business woman in this outfit. :)

1 comment:

Becky Muench said...

Oh man!!! Made me way homesick for ya! Loved, loved the pictures. We are getting ready to go to Grandpa Beard's 80th Birthday party and I sure wish all of you could be here. I'm sure you will be there in spirit. These all brought a tear to my eye! Love you so much! Grammy Muench