Saturday, March 05, 2011

What do you want to be when you grow up?!

This coming week at Cole's school they are celebrating Dr. Suess. For Dr. Suess week, they have assigned each day something silly/special. Monday is wear your favorite color day. They also have crazy hair day and crazy hat day. And then there is dress like your favorite super hero day and the one that Nicole can't wait for: Dress like who you want to be when you grow up! Nicole cannot wait for that day to dress up. And guess what she wants to be when she grows up?! A mommy that goes to work, just like me! A part of me is saddened that she put in the going to work part, but she is just so cute! Here is what she told me:

"Mom, I want to dress up like a mommy, but I don't have any bras to wear, and mommy's wear bras! Can we get me some bras so I can dress up like a mommy?"

Lol! She cracks me up! Even though I've explained to her that no one should ever see your bra, so it won't matter if she wears one or not, she insists that her costume won't be complete without one!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

WOW! Good luck with that one ROFL

Becky Muench said...

Oh my gosh! Love her! Love it! Love you!