Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sandwich!!!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE sandwiches?! I could eat sandwiches every day! There's just something about the combinations of tastes and textures that you get with all different kinds of sandwiches...yum!!!!!!!!!!!! This ginormous beauty is one that I made yesterday for lunch at work. It's complete with 1 whole avocado (a small one!), 1 whole roma tomato, two slices of Tillamook cheddar cheese, a whole bunch of lettuce, and a whole bunch of turkey. Oh, and don't forget the mustard!!! I love mustard! :)

I was a little afraid that I wouldn't be able to get my mouth around that puppy, but with a little work, I did it! :) I ate the whole thing pretty quick, because it was one of those sandwiches that once you get a good grip on it you don't want to put it down or it will fall apart! And I didn't even make a huge mess! :)

P.S. Yes, those are Harry Potter books in the background! I'm in the middle of book 2 (again). :) And for those of you who are waiting for pics of vacation and family...they're coming soon! :)