Thursday, September 08, 2011

Nicole

I cannot believe that today is Nicole's first day of Kindergarten!!! I am just about to go wake her up so she can get ready for her big day! Ryan and I will both be taking her to school (I'm definitely not ready to let her ride the bus yet...if I ever will be!). She is very excited!

On Saturday, Nicole lost her first tooth!!! We were sitting down at dinner with Ryan's family, and Nicole was showing Grammy Muench how her two loose teeth wiggled, and one of them just came out in her fingers! The Tooth Fairy gave her a dollar, and Nicole used that dollar to go buy a "hair-band" at the dollar store (a head band with fake hair and strands of tinsel on it). I'll have to put up some pics!

Only two more days of work for me!!!

1 comment:

Becky Muench said...

Oh I would love to see some pictures. She is growing up so much! I love you My Little Nicole!!!