I'm a little disappointed with myself because of the lack of pictures from this trip...and I apologize for not having more! We took Nicole ice skating for the first time at the Tautphaus Park Ice Rink, and we had so much fun! This is Cole just after she got her skates on.
She felt like a princess, and those ice skates were so cute on her feet! :) I don't have any pictures of us on the ice, though. :( But we had a blast. Ryan and my dad both fell and smacked their heads super hard on the ice, but they were both troopers and kept skating. I have a picture of the goose egg on my dad's head, but I decided not to embarrass him by posting it... ;)
It seems like every time we go to the mall, Nicole just has to ride on one of the machines... :) "Look Ma, no hands!" :)
They had a really neat art exhibit going on at the Idaho Falls Temple Visitor's Center, so we went there to see all the bronze sculptures. This is Nicole standing in front of the temple, looking at the Nativity.
On a different day, we went to Blast Off! with the Muench family to celebrate all the December birthdays. Once again, I am seriously lacking in pictures! But here is Nicole climbing the rock wall. She really loves those things!
After a few tries, she got pretty high up there!Thank you to all our family for making this trip such a fun and memorable one! We love and miss you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment