These beautiful views are just part of what we'll be leaving behind when we move this summer. I honestly never thought I would miss Klamath Falls...but there are a few things that I will be missing... The views are one of those things I will miss the most - it's really pretty around here!
Last week we took Nicole to a park so she could ride her bike again, and then we went hiking at another park. I love the picture below because I caught Ryan in the middle of trying to make Nicole laugh. ;)
Last Saturday we took Nicole to a Children's Learning Fair, and spent 2 1/2 hours there! She had lots of fun! Here are a few pictures of a fraction of the activities she participated in:
Coloring her own tote bag (compliments of our local community college)...
Building a tower with giant blocks (made from large milk cartons wrapped in brown paper bags)...
Getting a sparkly unicorn painted on her cheek...
Checking out a giant fire truck brought in by the Forest Service...
Building a "birdhouse" out of scrap wood with Papa...
Jumping in a bouncy house....
And LOTS of other fun and exciting things! :)
We really are blessed! :)
1 comment:
Love this. I was just thinking how wonderful it is that you take Nicole to these things. She will be ever grateful for the time you spend with her!!!
Post a Comment