Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gorgeous Morning!

It is such a beautiful day today!  I drove Nicole to school this morning, and as she was walking up to the building I was wondering where all the other kids were...that's when I realized she had a 1-hour late start today!  (I've gotten really bad at remembering late-start days...)

So, we drove back home and decided that Nicole could ride her bike to school for the very first time!  Her school is just over a mile from our house, and Nicole only started riding a bike this winter, so she was really nervous about it.  But I promised that I would walk beside her the whole way there. :)
She became much more comfortable when we reached a sidewalk, and started a game of who could go faster. :)
I loved listening to her sing "Wheee!!!" as she went down and up each driveway entrance.  She had such a good time, and I really enjoyed the exercise! :)

On my way home, I stopped to enjoy the beautiful daffodils...  So peaceful! :)

1 comment:

Becky Muench said...

Oh these are precious moments. Enjoy every minute, because they go by so fast. I miss all of you so much!