Friday, June 08, 2012

Mitzi Mitzi Mitzi Mitzi Mitzi Mitzi!!!!!



 One of my bestest friends is getting married!!!!  Mitzi just got engaged, and she's planning her wedding for July 14th (the only day this year that would fit their schedules)!  I am so excited for her!!! :) :) :)  I haven't met Jaren, her fiance, yet, but I've heard lots of great things about him!  They look great together in all the pictures I've seen. ;)

I'm really glad that we'll be living closer to Idaho by the time their wedding rolls around, but I also wish that we would be living even closer!  I wish that I could be there to help her plan her wedding like she helped me plan mine!

Oh, and Mitzi, I think that Hostess Cupcakes for your wedding cake is an awesome idea!  We did a DQ Ice Cream cake for ours!  You could even alternate the cupcakes with twinkies (frosted with lime green frosting! ;)  :)

No comments: