Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Cleaning

With all the cleaning we have to do before we move, you'd think I'd be sick of it! :)  But, I must not be too tired of cleaning, because I volunteered to go to the Medford Temple today and help clean inside! :)  That's the first time I've helped clean a temple, and Ryan was nice enough to stay home with Nicole so that I could go! :) 


It was really neat, getting to dust the giant chandelier in the Celestial Room!  It's similar to the picture below, but not quite as long.



On the to-do list for the rest of this week: back to cleaning my own house!  We've got less than two weeks left before we move!  Wish us luck!

Oh yeah, and our first garage sale went pretty well (even with the weather being pretty chilly).  But we still have tons of stuff left, so we're going to hold another garage sale this weekend!  Hopefully we'll sell the rest of the stuff we've planned on selling so that we will have less to pack!

No comments: