Monday, July 09, 2012

Beard Family Reunion

 The Reunion was lots and lots of fun!  Nicole and I arrived around 8pm on Friday, but we were still able to have lots of fun that evening.  It all started with the potato decorating contest.  Here is Nicole seeking some inspiration as she applies glitter glue to her potato. ;)
 Kimberly's potato turned out amazing! :)  We figured it looked like a minion from the movie Despicable Me.















And here is Tom working hard on his spider potato.  He even made it hairy! ;)





Nicole riding on Bobby's shoulders.....




And crashing to the ground! ;)
 I think that Nicole took Shaini and Kimberly to see the kittens about 50 times during those two days!  They were awfully cute! (and so were the kittens!)  lol




Setting up camp (you'll notice that I mostly stand back and take pictures while everyone else works...)  hehe
 The beautiful Teton Valley!



Lots of potatoes.  I really like the two that Eliza made, there in the back - the girl is a cyclops with curly hair, and the boy is bald on top.  This picture doesn't do them justice, but they were adorable!



Tom's and Kim's finished products. :)
 On Saturday we split up into two groups to learn some family history and do a service project.  Our group cleaned up our ancestor's graves at the cemetery.











 After all that hard work, Grandpa saddled up Ol' Chub and let Nicole go for a little ride around the yard.  :)















Nicole really loves Grandpa, and her aunts and uncles!  Spending so much time with family was a lot of fun! (Wish Ryan could have been there, too!!!)
 Tom and Kimberly!
 Riding on the 4-wheeler!  I think Nicole went on 10 rides that day, and she kept asking for more!
 Bob and Shaini.  Shaini was able to ride Ol' Chub, too! :)
More with kitties!  Nicole and this little kitten were joined at the hip for most of the day.  It even fell asleep in her arms! :)
 Haha!  This is Bob with the bottom half of his legs missing!  We were laughing sooo hard!  (I've got some pretty good video of this one, too).





The potato-launching contest!  This was a great idea and lots of fun!  They had 3 guns and a giant sling shot, and Robert (with the biggest gun) tied for first place with Brandon and his sling shot.






 Nicole and Shaini playing in the field. :)
 Haha!  I love this one!  I still need to get the full story, but I think that Bob just scared the poop out of Mom! :)
 You and Me Go Fishin' In the Dark! ;)  Learning some line dancing.





Tom and Kim with their awards. :)





Bob and Cole with their awards! :)











The whole reunion was incredible - Brandon and Heather did an excellent job planning it!  This is just a small sample of the hundreds of pictures that I took (and I also got 6.5 gig of video!).  I might have to post some more another time!  :)

1 comment:

Becky Muench said...

Oh you took some awesome pictures!!! Was a wonderful depiction of a wonderful time.