Thursday, July 19, 2012

Making Fudge with Grandma!


















Our recent trip to Idaho was lots of fun!  I have thousands of pictures to sort through, so this might take a while... ;)


Grandma Hollinger needed our help with making a bunch of treats, so we worked on the fudge.  This fudge has a secret ingredient that almost made Nicole decide not to eat it...but after seeing all the chocolate and sugar that went into it, she decided to dive right in and ate a whole bunch!

 She really liked it when we got to the part where it was too stiff to stir, so she got to dig in with her hands and squeeze and mix it like play-dough!


This is Nicole, taking a little break after all that hard work.  I think she ate too much of it, cause she had a tummy ache that afternoon!


Want to know the secret ingredient?!  Beans!  That's right - this fudge has a healthy ingredient (but I still wouldn't call the finished product healthy, considering we put over 2 pounds of powdered sugar into it...).

1 comment:

Becky Muench said...

Love these pictures too. I would love the recipes!!!