Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Marriage of Mitzi and Jaren! ;)

One of my dearest friends, Mitzi Beth, got married this month! :)  Her wedding was the main reason for our recent trip to Rexburg, and I'm SOOO glad I was able to be there! :)  Once again, I took thousands of pictures, so it has taken (and will continue to take) me a long time to sort through them all!  For now, here are some snap shots I took after the temple ceremony. :)












Brandi did an amazing job on the bouquet! :)
 Mitzi and her darling nieces! :)


She looked absolutely stunning!  And she was smiling so hard that I thought her face would break! ;)  So much happiness! :)

















 Ah! Now that's a familiar face! ;)  Love ya, Mitz!!!












Right before the reception...







Mitzi being slightly morbid... ;)










And Jaren is actually just pretending to be poked by the pin that Mitzi is using to attach his boutonniere...  :)





The happy couple admiring their gorgeous wedding cake.








Mitzi and her mommy! :)
















And Jaren....

This final picture is just for you!

As promised.........

I captured your brilliant idea on film!

(Okay, it's not really film...)

I captured your brilliant idea on digital image!


Everything else at the reception was decorated, so why not decorate the garbage can as well?! ;)

Congratulations you two!!!  (more pictures and videos are still to come...)

No comments: