Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Little First Grader!




 The first three pictures above are of Nicole on her first day of school!  :)  I can't believe how big she is getting!  Monday was a fabulous day for Nicole - she was all smiles all day long. :)



 Before her first day of school, we were able to attend an open house at her school.  Here are a couple of pictures of her reading in the special chair in her classroom that night.  She was comfortable with everything from the very beginning, and didn't have any troubles or worries when I dropped her off at school on her first day!  And, she got to sit in this chair again on her first day because she was chosen as the Star Student! :)





Here are a few shots of her enjoying her first breakfast at school.  :)



And here's our pretty girl on her second day of school (wearing one of her favorite new shirts). :)  I sure do love this beautiful little girl!!!

One of the last days of summer! :)

No comments: