It's that time again! Time for another semester of school! Fall semester just started on Monday, and I am already in way over my head! The lineup for this term includes:
Spanish 102
Family Relations
English Language and Grammar
New Testament (from Acts through Revelations)
As well as the general duties of being a wife and mother! It's going to be a busy one, and we also have a wedding to attend in Rexburg in the middle of this semester! (I'm so excited for Bobby and Shaini!!!!!!!!)
What I'm most nervous about is my Spanish class. I've had 5 months to forget all that I learned in my Spanish 101 class, and I was really struggling with that class towards the end... Wish me luck!
Of course, since I'm taking another religion class, you will all get to view my weekly blog posts for that class - hope you're ready to comment! :)
Also, your prayers would be appreciated, as I'm really stressed about having the time to commit to a full semester of classes without putting too much stress on my family. There's a lot of juggling to do in the coming months, and I just hope I'm up for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment