Friday, November 16, 2012

Works of Righteousness

I'm really behind in my school work this week.  Thank goodness this is a short assignment!  I hope that you'll still be able to get something out of it, and I hope you'll forgive me for my inadequate coverage of the subject!

We're in Hebrews 13 this week, and the assignment consists of seven simple questions.  I used the footnotes to find some of the answers, but if you learned something different from this chapter, please let me know!
    1. How should we treat strangers and those "in bonds"?
      1. With hospitality and compassion
    2. How is marriage looked upon?
      1. It's honorable
    3. What warnings are given about covetousness?
      1. Don't be covetous
      2. Be content with what you have
    4. What is "the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever"?
      1. Jesus Christ
    5. How are we sanctified?
      1. Through the blood of Christ
    6. How do we respond to those who rule over us?
      1. Obey them
      2. Submit ourselves to them
    7. Who did Paul ask the people to pray for?
      1. The leaders of the Church

No comments: