So, on a random note, I was looking at the cool stats that blogger has for my blog, and saw this:
| Entry | Pageviews |
|---|---|
United States
|
2593
|
Germany
|
343
|
Spain
|
81
|
Russia
|
25
|
Israel
|
8
|
Italy
|
7
|
France
|
6
|
Canada
|
5
|
United Kingdom
|
4
|
India
|
3
|
This is a breakdown of how many times my blog has been viewed, and from which country the views originated. Now, maybe I've commented on this before (I don't remember for sure), but this really makes me wonder who has viewed my blog from places like India, Russia, and Israel?! I can guess who would have viewed it from Germany, Spain, and possibly even Italy and France...but the rest have me a little baffled! If you're someone who views my blog from another country, could you just leave me a little comment letting me know who you are? :) Thanks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment