Monday, April 22, 2013

Virtue

 



I just spent about 45 minutes browsing through my blog posts from the past year, and I realized that I never shared this, even though I remember wanting to.  I created this to hang on my wall as part of my Personal Progress. Unfortunately, it remained as a PDF file on my computer for months!  Until today, that is! :)  I finally printed it off and put it in a cheap frame so I can hang it (just in time for me to un-hang it and pack it for our upcoming move...).  I know it's pretty wordy, but those scriptures really stood out to me, and I want to review them often. :)

Also, while looking through my old blog posts, I realized how important pictures are!  There are so many things that I would never remember again if it weren't for pictures!  My memory is awful, but pictures really help me to recall events.  I haven't been taking as many pictures lately, and I am sad to think of all the sweet moments that will now be lost to me.  I'll try to do better at taking more pictures! :)

No comments: