Thursday, April 18, 2013

Restless...

I have lots of other things I could be doing right now...

Don't get me wrong, I haven't been a complete bum lately!  It's just, at this moment, I feel like I have the energy to do things, I'm simply lacking the motivation...

We've started packing for our big move back to Idaho, and there are lots of boxes to fill!  I could be doing that right now.  But I'm not...

I've been indexing like crazy lately - I've already indexed almost 3,000 names!  I love it -- data entry is really my thing.  I could be doing that right now.  But I'm not...

There is quite a large pile of dirty dishes sitting on my kitchen counter.  And there are a bunch of clean dishes in my dishwasher.  I could be doing dishes right now.  But I'm not...

There have been a few babies born on Ryan's side of the family this year, and there are even more on the way.  I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!  I could be knitting or crocheting cute little baby blankets right now.  But I'm not...

I could look through all the pictures I have on my phone and add some random ones to my blog.  Yeah, I think I'll do that!

 Nicole and Kaley greeting Uncle Jeremy on our Easter visit to Uncle Jason's house.  The two blurs are Jer and Sarah's kids - I think they were excited to be out of the car! ;)  That was a fun weekend!!!
 Nicole had such a great time at Grandma Hollinger's house last month!  Grandma made her that scarf (and she made me a pretty one, too!), and Grandma provided the kit for Nicole to make that cute headband! :)  Too bad our kittens think that all feathers are automatically something meant for them to eat....











Isn't she just precious?!


 I know these shots don't look like much, but the scenery was absolutely breathtaking!  This is at the Running Y in Klamath Falls - I highly recommend staying there!  It's gorgeous!!!



I've never stayed at a hotel where they offered both soft and firm pillows on the same bed!  And they were even labeled!  :)


 This beautiful note from Nicole made my day! :)







Cole and Uncle Tom doing some "rock climbing."  :)




Ryan leaves me these little notes on our white board some mornings.  He's so sweet and thoughtful!  I love him!!!
 Some fun, goofy faces. :)


 This masterpiece was created by Tomby and Nicole.
 Cole and her friend playing Just Dance on the Playstation.

For Ryan's birthday, we went bowling...
 And Nicole made him a crown to wear...  And he got a new puzzle ball, which I'm happy to report that he still has not solved! :)  (The last one I got him was solved in a matter of minutes!  This one is more difficult.)


 A happy birthday!!! :) :) :)








Nicole drew this around the time she was watching the new Tinkerbell movie, so she insisted that her name had been changed to Periwinkle. :)
I love my family!!!  I have so much to be grateful for!!!  Life is good!!!  We are blessed!!!

1 comment:

Bloke said...

...The struggles that you and your family endure, leave shiny bits of joy all over your posted pictures, and words. Thank you for sharing.