Thursday, September 05, 2013

Good News for this Week

I was planning on going to the grocery store, but it just started raining pretty heavily.  I love the rain, but I don't like being out in it.  Want to know why?  Because I HATE getting water droplets on my glasses!  Silly, I know!  It's just one of those things that I prefer to avoid...  But I love having the windows open, and to be sitting dryly inside, smelling and watching and listening to the rain!  :)

Other news: Nicole got a new baby cousin last weekend!  :)  Kyler was born on August 31st, and Nicole was SOOO excited to meet him!  :)  Tom and Kimberly did an excellent job getting him here, and I know they'll make great parents!  :) :) :)







































Shortly after these pictures were taken of Cole and Kyler, Kyler decided to pee and it leaked out onto Cole's hand.  *lol*  Sweet cousin bonding time! ;)



I've been super-forgetful lately!  I almost forgot to take pictures of Cole on her first day of second grade!  I seriously had walked her to school, left her in line with her class, and walked 20 feet away, before I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures of her!  So I ran back and snapped a couple pictures with my phone.  Unfortunately, the sun was super bright, right in her eyes, and I didn't even think about having her turn around so the sun was behind her!  Oh well!  Our little cutie is growing up so much!  She's totally loving school, and she even complained about the school day being too short!  (Hopefully that's not an indication of how bored she is at home with me being tired and pukey all the time...)

And, last but not least, Ryan had a job interview this morning (at a place that isn't a two-plus-hour drive away!), and it went pretty well.  They called him back about 20 minutes after the interview to see if he could come back in and spend a couple hours in their department, getting to know people, so they could see how he gets along with the other employees.  Hopefully that's super good news!  Hopefully he'll get the job!  :)

God is in control!  He continues to bless us, and we are so grateful! :)

No comments: