Yesterday we had an awesome ultrasound and saw our baby girl! :) :) :) We watched her heart beat, watched her kick and squirm, and even saw that she likes to suck on her fingers, just like Nicole! :) I have to admit, I was a little jealous when I saw how much she moves and realized how much happens that I still can't feel! …But, Ryan reminded me that soon I'll likely be losing sleep because I'll be feeling her move so much. ;) I don't mind! :) Our baby is measuring normal, and everything looks great, so my next appointment will be right after Christmas! :) The ultrasound wasn't super clear when the doc was trying to figure out if we're having a boy or a girl, but Ryan and the doc are both pretty sure it's a girl (note: Ryan is not trained on ultrasound, but he still has a good eye for those things). I think we'd all gotten it in our heads that we were going to have a boy (this just seems to be the year of boys), so it took a few minutes for us to re-adjust our thinking into girl mode. But we couldn't be happier! :) (Cole still wants a baby brother some day, so hopefully we'll get more opportunities to expand our family in the future!)
Yesterday afternoon Ryan got the official job offer from the hospital in Pocatello!!! :) :) :) The lady who called said that someone else will be calling to set up his pre-employment drug test, etc., and she figured they'd do all that next week. Then, a couple hours later, Ryan's new boss called and said that he's going to try to push things through so that Ryan can get the drug test out of the way today and be ready to start work next week (cause it takes a few days to get the results back). They're anxious to have him working, and he's anxious to get working! The only reason we've made it this long without a steady income is by the grace of God and the generous people (known and unknown) that He has placed in our lives! I can't even express how grateful I am!!! I was in tears this morning when I was made aware of more evidence that God really is watching out for us and taking care of us!
![]() |
| Matthew 6:28-30 |
I woke up at 2:30 this morning, and I couldn't get back to sleep. After an hour of laying in bed, I decided to take advantage of this extra time and get some things done. I've been able to wash two loads of laundry and a load of dishes, write in my journal, study my scriptures, and now write a new post for my blog! I wouldn't have had time to do all this if I'd been sleeping! ;) The rest of this week is going to be busy, so I'm grateful that I had this time to catch up on things -- even though I know I'll look like the walking dead today. ;)
Other things I'm grateful for:
- I finally gained a little weight, and I'm right on track for this pregnancy. If I keep gaining at the correct times, I'll be able to gain just enough to be considered healthy for my circumstances (not too much, and not too little).
- Cole has this whole week off of school, so I get to spend lots of time with her, and she's been able to spend the last two days with her Grandma! :)
- We have an amazing family!!! I love them all so much!!!
- We get to celebrate Thanksgiving 3 different days this week!!! Bring on the yummy food and family time!!!!!! :)
- A million other little blessings that I don't have time to write down right now because I need to go get ready for the day! ;)


1 comment:
Sure love you and your little family so, so much!!!!
Post a Comment