Friday, November 15, 2013

Countdown! :)

Only 1 1/2 more weeks until the big ultrasound!  :)  I have been feeling the baby move occasionally, which is fantastic!  But I also can't wait until Ryan and Nicole will be able to feel the baby move!  I also started feeling contractions this past week.  I was a little freaked out at first, but apparently they're normal (as long as they're not accompanied by certain other symptoms).  I still haven't been able to gain weight, which (and it feels so odd to say this) is frustrating!  ;)  But, since I started this pregnancy overweight, my inability to gain weight isn't too much of a concern…yet.  At my last appointment the doctor told Ryan to just take me out to McDonalds to help me put on some weight. *lol*  Too bad I find McDonald's disgusting!  ;)  And too bad eating out all the time costs money…  ;)

Other news:  Our kitties, Cheeto and Link, both turned 1 this month!  To celebrate, I let Cole pick out a little can of Fancy Feast, which Cheeto and Silly happily devoured.  Link doesn't like soft cat food, though, so we bought her some of her favorite cat toys - the little hard plastic balls with the bells inside. She had a bunch before, but we lost them in the move this summer, so she was overjoyed to get more!  She hasn't stopped playing with them since we gave them to her last night!  :)

We are SOOO excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas!  :)  And I can't wait to start putting up Christmas decorations!  I'm a little more apprehensive about Cole's 8th birthday, which is just over 3 weeks away!  How can she be that old already?!  She can't wait, however, and is happily anticipating her baptism, which will take place in January.  :)

I think I've finally started to feel little girl vibes coming from my slowly expanding tummy…though that may just be wishful thinking!  Ryan is convinced that we'll be having a boy, and Nicole switches back and forth between boy and girl quite frequently.  I will definitely be happy with either, but feel more comfortable at the thought of raising girls.  What do you all think?!  Take a second to vote below!  :)


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments: