Sunday, November 17, 2013

Shaini's Baby Shower

Nicole and I had an excellent time at Shaini's baby shower yesterday!  :)  Brandi did amazing with putting it all together, and all the guests loved that they got to see Will.  :)  I was a bit frustrated because I forgot to bring my camera…I used my phone to take pictures, but it's almost full, so I couldn't take as many pictures as I wanted to!  And, silly me, I still didn't get a picture of my adorable, newest nephew!

Well, the theme of the baby shower was zoo animals.  Here are a few pics!  :)




















I took these pictures before all the food was on the table, but at least you can see the adorable signs! :)


































Bobby and Shaini were grateful for the gifts -- Will is almost three weeks old, and there were still a lot of things that they didn't have.  The party was lots of fun!   :)  I love my family!!!  :) :) :)

No comments: