So, how's the pregnancy going lately? I'll tell you! ;)
- I will now be seeing the doctor every two weeks…which in some ways makes the time seem to go by even slower! ;)
- Next week I'll be doing the dreaded glucose test…but Ryan keeps reminding me that drinking the super-sweet stuff will be a lot more pleasant than if I had to drink the contrast that he has to give his CT patients! (Count your many blessings, right?!)
- I'll be switching to a new health insurance next month, so I'm anticipating a few headaches from having to deal with all that mess!
- The sciatica hasn't eased up at all…but I finally broke down and bought an electric heating pad, and it helps a TON more than my little rice pack did!!!
- I'm on orders from my doc to "take it easy" because of all of the contractions I keep having. (I try to take it easy, but there's still so much to do!)
- My blood pressure was actually decent at my last check-up, which was definitely encouraging! (I have white-coat syndrome, so my blood pressure almost always reads high at the doctor's office, no matter what I'm there for.)
- I'm on-track with weight gain for now - a little higher than what I'd like to be, but not above the recommended amount, so I won't complain. Last month, we dropped the dosage on my thyroid medication a little too much, so I gained quite a bit of weight in a short amount of time (along with experiencing some other unpleasant side-effects from being a bit hypo-thyroid). So, at the beginning of this month we brought the dosage up a tiny bit, and I'm starting to feel better.
- I have a HUGE appetite - still wanting to eat everything in sight! ;)
- Rebecca is quite the kicker! Usually she's pretty polite, but sometimes she decides to go all out and beats me up from the inside! Still, I love feeling her move, and I love it when I can see my stomach moving with her kicks and punches. :) Her most active times are morning and evening.
- I have been waking up almost every hour throughout the past few nights. It's frustrating, not being able to get really comfortable! My arms are constantly falling asleep/aching!
- It's getting more and more difficult to put my shoes on! Which reminds me...I need to find a good pair of slip-ons… ;)
Other news:
We celebrated Ryan's 29th birthday earlier this month! :) And, like a bum, I didn't take pictures… :( But we had a great time! Cole and I put together a treasure hunt, so he had to search for all of his gifts. And we were able to have a really fun party with Ryan's family, which he loved! He felt very blessed. :) :) :) He received bullets for his gun - which he's way excited about, fishing stuff - which he's also way excited about, a surround sound system, and a wall-mount for the TV (among a few other things). He also loved the "date night" gift he was given - Tom and Kimberly watched Nicole for us and sent us out on a date. It was lots of fun! :)
Well, hope you have a great day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment