Wednesday, February 05, 2014

What fun! :)

Ryan's parents took us out to dinner last night to Smitty's, and they happened to have a face-painting artist there for kids (which they have every Tuesday evening).  I wasn't expecting much -- Nicole has never really had an AMAZING face-painting job done, but it was free, so I wasn't going to complain.  Now, I have to give major props to this artist -- we were all SUPER-impressed with her work!  Nicole asked her to paint a "Pegasus Unicorn," and that's exactly what she did.  ;)




This lady worked fast, and even added glitter (which you can't see in the pictures very well).  Nicole was sad to have to wash it off, but requested that I print off some pictures of it that she can keep in her journal.  :)  She also got a balloon teddy bear with a little balloon heart.  :)



So, if you're in the Idaho Falls area, and you're looking to hire someone to do face painting or balloon animals, I would highly recommend this gal!  She was great with the kids who were waiting in line, very friendly and professional, and incredibly talented!



On another note, Cole got to go skiing last Saturday (for the first time this winter)!!!  :)  The snow was finally good enough, and Grandpa was able to spend a few hours with her on the hill.  :)  I love that it's something they can do together, and I love that Nicole gets so excited about skiing.  Here are a few pics.  :)








We're almost to 30 weeks in this pregnancy, and Cole is getting more and more excited for her little sister's arrival!  :)  I took the glucose drink/blood test yesterday, and the results were normal (YAY!!!), so I don't have to do the second glucose test like I did when I was pregnant with Nicole.  And I finally broke down and bought a body pillow, which has helped me sleep a LOT better!  I just got a cheap, regular body pillow from Walmart, cause there was no way I was gonna fork out $55 for one of these:

Have any of you ever used one of these Boppy body pillows, anyway?  I'm curious if they come even close to being worth the cost…

Anywho!  Life is going well!  It's VERY cold here this week, but we're enjoying all of the snow.  :)

Aubrey, my friend who is hosting my baby shower, created an Event Page for it on Facebook.  If you haven't been invited, but would like to be, please let me know.  I know a lot of people have been invited but haven't responded yet, so I don't know if they are aware that they've been invited or not…  She should be mailing out invites soon, as well (I think…)!

Hope you all have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Becky Muench said...

Love the post and the pictures!