Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy

This past week I was starting to feel really anxious to just get Rebecca here already!  It was Ryan's week off of work, and even though we really wanted Rebecca to be born in April, all three of us (Ryan, Nicole, and I) couldn't help hoping she would be born early.  On Thursday evening, I was having hard contractions about 5 minutes apart for over 2 hours, but they eventually calmed down.  Sometimes they start coming at regular intervals, other times they space out randomly, but I'm definitely seeing an increase in the number and intensity of contractions each day.  :)  I go in for my next doctor appointment tomorrow morning, so I'm hoping to find out if I've dilated and/or effaced any.  And now that Ryan is about to start his next week of work, all the anxiousness to have Rebecca be born has left, and I just feel happy, and content to wait at least one more week.  ;)  We'll see what God has in mind, though!

No comments: