Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Baby Steps...

According to the doc, I have not dilated at all yet…but I am 70% effaced!  That's better than nothin', right?!  Next appointment is scheduled for April 10th (the day that I have predicted I'll deliver Rebecca).  Wish us luck!!! :)




Cole made this giant, heart-shaped cookie for Uncle Jon as a get-well gift…but then we kept forgetting to take it over to him, so it sat on our counter and got really stale… :(  Sorry Uncle Jon!!!  But please know that we've been praying for you!




















March decided that it had to have one last snow storm before it ended -- all of this (probably close to 8 inches in all) came down in one day, and by the end of the next day it was almost entirely melted!!!  Our front yard is looking like spring time again.  :)  And, we even found a daffodil getting ready to bloom this afternoon! :)






















Coley wanted me to take some pictures of her with Silly.  They're so sweet together!  :)  I still can't believe that Silly is 19 years old!!!  We still have seen no sign of Cheeto… :(  We all miss her, but hope she's happy, wherever she is!

1 comment:

Becky Muench said...

Love this post and the pictures. Thanks so much for always sharing your life with us! Love you so much!