Did the title to this post get a song stuck in your head? ;)
Rebecca Hope was born on April 23rd. We were originally told that her due date was April 19th, but apparently it was changed to April 24th after measurements were taken during one of the ultrasounds (and we weren't informed of the change…). So, according to the doc, Rebecca was born 10 minutes before her due date. ;)
She weighed 7 lbs, 2 oz, and was 19 1/2 inches long. And she is sooo beautiful!!! :) :) :) I seriously can't stop staring at her. She makes the cutest faces when she's sleeping, and she's still a little tease! She smiles a lot in her sleep -- I suspect she's already keeping secrets from us. ;) And she has a major appetite. I feel like all I do is feed this little girl! But it's totally worth it (and I'm saying this on less than 3 hours of sleep)!!!
We are so grateful for the help and support from friends, family, and neighbors! We've had delicious meals brought over for us, and received many gifts for our little one. Even the texts and phone calls have been great to get (sorry if we haven't gotten back to you - we're still adjusting!). We can't even express how much we appreciate everything!
Nicole absolutely adores her little sister. She's the greatest big sister a girl could ask for!
We all feel very blessed!!!
 |
| Just Born!!! |
 |
| Settling in for the night/morning. |
 |
| Sisters making faces at each other. ;) |
 |
| Sleepy head. |
 |
| Daddy's little girls! |
 |
| Aren't I cute?! |
 |
| Precious! |
 |
| Perfect little toes! |
 |
| All dolled up! |
 |
| First smile caught on camera by Ryan! :) |
 |
| Smile all gone! ;) |
 |
| Sleepy sisters. |
 |
| 2nd smile caught on camera by Jenni! :) |
 |
| 1 week old!!! |
 |
| Let's party! |
 |
| Oooo! I know, I know! Pick me!!! |
 |
| If you're pretty and you know it, strike a pose! ;) |
 |
| Pulling more faces (literally - her lip was stuck to her mitten). ;) |
Ok, had enough pictures yet? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment