This month has been an interesting one full of adjustments, as I am sure it has been for all of you! The girls are still doing school at home, and we are slowly building productive routines. We found what seems to be a helpful combination of medications for Ryan, as well as some good therapeutic tools, and we're praying that he continues with this gradual improvement in a healthy direction! Allergies have hit me pretty hard this spring, and I'm still reeling from them...blah!
Our little Becca will turn 6 this week!!! :O Where does the time go?! We wanted to take her camping for her birthday, but all of the campgrounds are closed due to Covid-19, and our favorite canyon/mountain road is still full of snow... I'm sure we'll think of something fun though! She's pretty sad that she won't be able to have cousins come over for a Frozen 2 party, because that's what she's been envisioning for months. But I'm grateful that she's easy-going and will bounce back quickly! The thought of roasting hot dogs cheers her up.
Our to-do list of projects around the house seems monstrous and overwhelming, but little by little we'll get it conquered. This nice weather sure does help! :)
I wanted to thank everyone who has joined in the Worldwide days of Fasting and Prayer! As people of all faiths unite, miracles will happen! In case you hadn't heard, the prophet, President Nelson, has issued a new proclamation to the world! I invite you to take a few minutes to listen to it! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_tRLiMRJuc
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:
This being cooped up thing is not fun! My kids would give anything to go to school, see their friends, and go to dance class. I'm ready to go back to school, go OUT to eat, and go some place shopping besides the grocery store. Being outside is therapeutic. Being around people is essential. Normalcy is best for our well being.
Tell Becca Happy birthday. She's grown so much! Brooklyn says hello to Nicole! We miss having you up the street! Take care Muench family!
Post a Comment