I've been stuck in my head a lot lately...doing a lot of pondering and philosophizing (is that a word?)... I think about social media and these blog posts, and I think about how I have been sharing a lot less lately because I feel like nothing that has happened has been "blog-worthy." After such a crazy couple of years, life has become mellow by comparison. There are still ups and downs, but for right now (thankfully) they are not so extreme. We still deal with depression on a daily basis. I spend a lot of time working and sleeping and avoiding doing chores (and watching Tasty cooking videos on Facebook). We take care of our girls, attend doctor appointments (mostly through telehealth now), and seem to be visiting the pharmacy weekly for different prescription refills. Life is normalizing. But through it all, I feel a deep peace and sense of gratitude for my Savior, Jesus Christ. He comforts and guides me in ways that I cannot describe, but I also cannot deny. Oh how thankful I am for the knowledge I have that gives me an eternal perspective and eternal hope. I am a daughter of God. We are all children of a God who loves us and wants the very best for us. I wish I could share that life-changing knowledge with everyone.
That's all for now.
Thank you all for your continued support and prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment