Monday, February 23, 2009

The first 5 to respond to this win something from me!


BUT YOU HAVE TO DO THIS:

Re post this to your own blog & offer the same thing to your first 5 responders.

The 1st 5 who re post it to their own blog will get something made by me!
My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It'll be done this year- no guarantees on when this year, but sometime in 2009.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. The possibilities are endless.

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Sounds like fun, right? So, let's play!


P.S. -You don't really have to re-post this to your blog - I just want to know who visits my blog, so leave a comment and let me know who you are... I'm guessing I'll get two comments from this.......

2 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Does this mean I need to repost on our blog?

~Jenni M.~ said...

lol - of course not! :) Man, I miss you guys...I hope we get to see you sometime this summer!