Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I really don't know...

I really don't know when I'll get caught up on all the picture posting I've been planning to do for months... I don't know when I'll get to see friends and family again... I don't know when things will calm down enough at work that I'll be able to breathe... I don't know when I'll be able to be a stay-at-home mom again... I don't know when God will give us the chance to have another baby... I don't know what the doctors will say when I go for my next appointments... I don't know when my home will be clean again... I don't know when I will stop feeling depressed at hearing other couples great news that they're pregnant again... I don't know when Ryan and I will get over this flu... I don't know if Nicole is going to get sick, or if I'll be able to stay home with her if she does... I don't know where the money is going to come from for us to pay our bills every month... I don't know how loved ones continually support us and lift us up, when it feels like we've needed their support constantly for years and years and years... I really don't know a lot of things...

But I do know that I am a daughter of Heavenly Father, and that He loves me. I know that He has a plan for me, and even though I can't see what that plan is, I can rely on Him and trust His judgement. I know that I have been blessed with a wonderful, beautiful family. I know that I am loved by so many people. I know that if I continue to do my best and work to improve my relationships with those around me and with my Savior, then I will be blessed. And really, do I need to know anything else?

2 comments:

Becky Muench said...

All of those things that you mentioned is what helps us to grow though. It's so hard sometimes and I wish that I could say that there is sunshine just around the corner. But who knows? We have been placed here to be challenged and strengthened through our challenges. From where I stand, it looks like you are doing a great job. Don't get too down on yourself because it's all part "the process". It wasn't meant to be easy, but it is possible. Heavenly Father knows you by name. He knows your struggles. He has placed you in a circle of family and friends that are here to love you and encourage you and we are here....ALWAYS!!!! Someday you will look back and hopefully be able to see the "why" in things.

Please know how much we love you! You are doing an awesome job as a Mom, Wife, Friend, Daughter and so much more! Have faith!

All my love! Mom Muench

The Henderson Family said...

It is so easy to feel suffocated by the unknowns. It is such a hard place to be, but the Gospel is so liberating. I am grateful to have it. I am glad you have it too! Hang it there, and good luck getting better and NOT GETTING A SICK KID! (That's my hardest mom-thing)