Monday, January 16, 2012

Nicole

Before I start this whole post on Nicole, I have to just take a moment to say how sad we are about Swams running away. :( Our sweet kitty snuck out of the house while we were unloading all of our luggage from our trip in December, and she hasn't returned. Even Silly misses her. This is the last picture taken of Swams... :( :( :(



Cole snuggling with Silly. :)
Sometimes Nicole looks all grown up, and sometimes she looks so tiny and fragile!
Ryan's Rad Science Club had a tie-dying event last year, and Ryan brought us so that Nicole could tie-dye a night shirt. :) We all had a good time.
I love the look on her face in this one! :)
Nicole and I spent an afternoon at a little park near our home, and I just went a little crazy with picture-taking! She is so beautiful! Sometimes I wish I could capture every moment of her life on film!
She wanted so much to climb up to the top of the jungle gym, but the bars were pretty far apart, and it was pretty high!
She also doesn't like it when I take a million pictures of her, so she starts pulling faces! What she doesn't know is that I love it when she pulls faces, so I take even more pictures when she does that! :)
I especially love it when she tries so hard not to smile, but you can see the grin creeping onto her face... :)
And her famous wrinkle-nose face! :)
This park is one of the few that still has the old-fashioned metal playground equipment, including a tall metal slide. It's a bit scary for Nicole, but she still enjoys tackling new challenges!
My little monkey! :)
It took us a few tries to get pictures of her coming off the end of the slide. :)
She looks so little in this one! (And she would like to inform everyone that flip-flops are not the best footwear on a playground with sand...) :)
Nicole drew this amazing picture of a fairy back in November. She's quite the little artist!

:) :) :) :) :)

No comments: