Monday, August 19, 2013

Aubrey's Wedding

Time to play catch up! :)

The week before we moved back to Idaho, one of my best friends, Aubrey, got married!  Nicole and I were able to make the quick trip over for her wedding, and I'm so glad we did! :) :) :)  On her wedding day, Aubrey looked like a true princess!

I know I'm a couple months behind, but congratulations Kyle and Aubrey!!!!!!! :) :) :)


Here are some shots of the day before the wedding.  We helped set up for the reception and enjoyed an awesome BBQ dinner!


Mitzi did her nails to match Aubrey's colors. :)







We worked very hard on these bows! ;)






After all the set up was done, we took Aubrey away so she could get a test-run done on her hair.  My beautiful cousin, Annalysa, was her hair stylist.  She did an amazing job, didn't she?!


The morning of the wedding was lots of fun.  All of Aubrey's bridesmaids met at her house to get their hair done.  We got to watch Aubrey be transformed into a beautiful, blushing bride! ;)





Putting some finishing touches on her hair!



Waiting for Kyle and Aubrey to come out of the temple (this wait always seems to take forever!). ;)



Katrina is always very entertaining.  (That's a good thing, Trina!) :-D








The happy couple finally emerges!



Isn't she stunning?!




Heather and Shad, who got married the following month!  :)  They always make me laugh!


So cute!!!












Some random pictures. ;)

Aubrey and her mommy, at the reception.  All of my other pictures from the reception turned out too dark (I didn't want to use my flash and waste the batteries in my camera, but I thought that the pictures would still turn out better than they did...) :(


And the train of bottles (containing glow sticks) attached to the back of their car.  It would have looked awesome if it was dark when they left the reception!

No comments: