Monday, August 19, 2013

Heather's Wedding

Heather and Shad got married in July.  Their wedding was also amazing and beautiful! :)  I'm so happy for my friends!  (I'm also happy that I only had to drive 5 minutes to get to Heather's wedding, instead of the 8 hours that I had to drive to get to Aubrey's and Mitzi's weddings!) ;)


So, first we have a few shot from setting up the reception.  For those of you that don't know, Mitzi and Heather are cousins.  Also, Mitzi's sister, Shaini, is married to my brother-in-law, Bobby (which makes all of us related in one way or another!).  ;)




Shaini and Mitzi, outside the temple with their cute pregnant bellies!  (Mitzi just had her baby on August 17th, and Shaini is due around October 28th.)


Beautiful Heather and her four handsome brothers.


Cute shoes!!! :)



 At the luncheon, after the temple ceremony.


Can you tell she's happy?  :)  It was an awesome day!



I snagged this shot right before the reception.  She is absolutely gorgeous!!!





 The reception was set up beautifully, and the desserts were sooo yummy!


Amazing cake!








I couldn't resist posting this one - Cole cracks me up! ;)




This is Shad's dad - I warned him that I'd be posting this photo! ;)  lol








Yes, we're all a little weird...but we like it that way! :)

   Congratulations Heather and Shad!!!

No comments: