Monday, August 19, 2013

Kimberly's Baby Shower!

My beautiful sister-in-law, Kimberly, is also expecting a baby! :)  She is due around September 10th, and I got to attend her baby shower last month.  It was lots of fun! :)  So here are a few pictures from that exciting occasion!


 We played a game where we had to pass a baby bottle around the circle without using our hands.  It forced us to get pretty creative! ;)











Of course, the shower is mainly about the gifts!  I got about a hundred shots of Kimberly opening gifts, so I tried to sort through them and just pick the ones that weren't super blurry...  :)

Kimberly got a lot of amazing blankets for her baby! :)  And super cute outfits!



I didn't know my phone would do this, but it's kinda cool to have a little slide show! :)










It was a great party, and I'm so happy I got to be there! :)

No comments: