"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith..." ~Hebrews 12:1-2
Friday, August 16, 2013
Call Me Cheesey...
This may seem silly, but it does have meaning. Since Ryan and I began dating back in high school, I have been his Sleeping Beauty, and he has been my Prince. For our first Christmas as a married couple, I really wanted Ryan to get me a box of crayons and a coloring book, and the coloring book that he got for me was a Sleeping Beauty one. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of this story...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Congratulations! Very exciting!
HOOOORAAAYYY!!!!!
Congrats! We are SOOO happy for you!
Pure AWESOME!! :D
Post a Comment