Here's what Bobby and Shaini had to say after their visit today:
- From Bobby:
- "I can see why Jenni said she felt like skipping down the halls last week. I felt the same way after seeing him laughing so much!"
- From Shaini:
- "I loved getting to see Ryan acting like Ryan again. He may not be able to move his body right now, but there is no doubt in his facial expressions, his level of understanding, and his sense of humor that he is the same old Ryan we all love! So anxious for more improvement, but so grateful for how far he has come. I know without a doubt it is a miracle, and more are to follow because the Lord has heard the many many prayers."
💙💚💛💜💛💚💙💚💛💜💛💚💙
The doctor came by this afternoon and made some adjustments to Ryan's medications. Hopefully this will allow him to sleep better and be in less pain. Right now Ryan is still waiting for the pain meds to kick in... :(
We spent a lot of time this evening going through the inspirational quotes, scriptures, thoughts, and songs that everyone has shared with us. Many of them made Ryan tear up, or smile. Please keep them coming!!!
Ryan's MRI is scheduled for 10:30 tomorrow morning. Hopefully we'll have the results by the end of the day, but it may not be until Tuesday.
As always, your continued prayers are appreciated more than words can express! 🙏💖💞
No comments:
Post a Comment